29 July 2008

Updates and Such

Tiff and I have written an update letter that we're sending out in the next few days to over 100 "lucky" recipients. These letters basically sum up all that has happened during the last 7 months of our lives. They're nothing special, but people have been asking and so we're letting them know. We're also working on our support letters which will go out in late August or early September regarding our trip to Zambia. All that just to say that I am in the process of adding Tiffany to this blog so that she can write on here, too. I'm hoping that I'll be able to keep up with her, as I get this feeling that she's going to end up posting more than me. But, allowing her to write might inspire me to write more, and when I do write to actually make it meaningful (though the more random, stupid ones are sometimes more fun).

Let's get ready for some changes around here...

No comments: