03 August 2007

Thinking of next summer

Is it bad to be looking forward to next summer when we're still in the middle of this one? I mean, I still have to survive the next school year, which will be a feat in and of itself. But, if I do survive, I think Tiffany and I have a lot to look forward to. Granted, it's still 11 months away, but we've already gotten in touch with Children's Relief International about going to Mozambique next July. So, I've spent about the last hour thinking about how cool that trip is going to be, and how awesome it'll be to go on a mission trip with Tiffany, possibly to the place where we can serve full time. And that's all I have to say for today.

I threw in a map of Mozambique for those that don't know where it is (just north of South Africa), and also because I wanted to put a picture on the blog somewhere.


No comments: