19 November 2007

Reading Week is GONE!

So, I realize that this post is similar to the last couple...or, rather, it's almost a combination of the two-ish. Reading Week is already over, and man it went FAST! It's now fall break, which means another week without class. Supposedly I'm working on all the homework I didn't do last week. I don't necessarily think that I'm being unproductive, considering we are almost done with a huge group project that we had barely talked about before break started. And I've read most of the articles for theology. So I've done stuff....but I have a lot more stuff to do and the time that I need to do it is basically not there. Oh well....I know that it will get done. And relationships are more important than book smarts anyway.

Okay, enough procrastinating. Off to read Humanity and Sin, by Bob Pyne.

No comments: