01 July 2009

Victoria Falls Video

So, it's been quite a while since our last post, and I have been playing on his new computer trying to get acquainted with all of my new toys.  I decided to try my hand at editing what little video we have from our Zambia trip, and so I've put together a little clip of our flight over Victoria Falls.  It's not great, and the music doesn't really fit except that it's pretty much the song that I sing whenever I watch the video, so I found it appropriate... Anyway, enjoy.  And I apologize for the poor camera work.  I was trying to not throw up while filming.



2 comments:

Eric Olsen said...

beautiful! can't wait to hear more about the trip!

Rob Wessler said...

I can't wait to visit you in Zambia!!!!! This blog is awesome. I knew nothing of it until tonight. I especially like your first entry as you share your thoughts and love for Zambia. It sounds much like Haiti and the memories I have developed from soon to be my eighth trip there. I fly out Friday to make wonderful music with the boys. I'm praying for you daily!

Love, Unk