16 July 2007

Moving...again

So, in sticking with the tradition I established in college, Tiffany and I will be moving from our current apartment in the next few weeks. This will be the seventh year in a row where I will have lived somewhere different than the year before. I guess this is just getting us ready for a life on the road...

We are moving out of our "summer camp" apartment on or about August 15, so we still have some time to pack and stuff. We decided not to renew our lease here in order to have better access to good deals, avoid congestion with everybody trying to move out of here at the same time, and to be done with the whole process before school starts up again. We'll be moving a little bit north and a little bit east of where we are, but we will remain in Dallas proper. We'll be living in the Lake Highlands area, which is a good location considering our involvement with the FCA at Lake Highlands High School, and it is a little closer to church. The layout of the apartment will be completely different from the place we live now, and we'll have a second full bathroom, which I have never had in my life. Growing up, we had seven people sharing one bathroom, so two bathrooms for two people is amazing to me. Yoda, I guess, will get her own bathroom...finally.

No comments: