10 July 2007

What am I doing?

I never thought it would come to this. I mean, nobody really cares what other people think, right? So why would anybody want to read about my thoughts? I know I don't. But alas, my own boredom has bested me again, so here I am sitting at Tiffany's computer filling time before we go to dinner.

On another note, I would like to emphasize that I am not a pastor, nor do I plan to become a pastor. The name for the blog comes from a combination of two stories. The first goes back a few summers to a cheerleading camp that I was staffing. The campers decided to determine what animal each staffer looked like. They got to me, and they said I looked like a llama. I don't see it (well, actually I do, sadly enough). Fast forward about three years, and you have the mission trip to Cameroon I just returned from. I told this story to Jonathan, who had said that people call him a weasel or a fox. This story then got passed to Grant, who told it to Pastor Peter, who then referred to me as Pastor Llama for the rest of the week (he had started calling me Pastor Luke first during an interview on CBC Radio--CBC standing for Cameroon Baptist Convention). So, in an effort to be creative, I've adopted the title for the time being.

Anyway, I will probably never post again, because that's just how I do. Not that anybody really cares, since I'll be the only one reading it anyway...

1 comment:

Eric Olsen said...

I care about what you think when what you think is similar to what I'm thinking, and you come to a conclusion that I haven't yet reached.

So please, let's hear you think.