31 July 2007

Oh, the times....

Not that the title makes any sense...

During a brief stop at DTS today I met up with my good friend Carol, who I haven't seen since school let out in April. She was studying for an exam - well, a "celebration," as it was for Dr. Young - and I played the role of distraction. We were able to catch up a little, and I got to tell her about my trip and the way God used the team in Cameroon. It's always great to see friends.

In addition to getting to catch up with Carol, our talk was extremely encouraging to me. I left campus looking forward to starting class again in a few weeks, and my passion to enter the mission field was renewed again. All in all, I would say it was a good morning.

On another note, there is slight freak-outage in Luke world right now. We are moving to the new apartment in just under two weeks, which is more than enough time, but the impending move is beginning to wear on me. I just wish we could do it and be done with it right now. This waiting is killing me. But, I guess I am due to re-learn patience. As always.

And then there's school. I can't wait for classes to start up again, as I enjoy the whole learning process and being in seminary has been an amazing experience. But at the same time I am really good at telling myself how inadequate I am. So, I'm looking forward to going back to school but I am not looking forward to feeling like an idiot. Although, I think I feel more like an idiot now after reading this post....my brain is still in bed, I guess....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just remember I'll be by your side every step of the way!

(and these daunting little steps are all toward our ultimate goal - and that's enough to keep anyone going!)